BuuMsorb® Oil binders and Chemical absorbents
according to the requirements of the Federal Environment Agency depending on the area of application
- Type I for the specific use on the water – hydrophobic – water repellent.
- Type II for the universal use on the land AND on the water.
- Type III for the particular use in the country and firm surface – water absorbing.
There is no need that they are water-repellent.
- Oil Binder Type IV for the specific use and containment of leaking substances on waters.
- The addition R stands for slip resistance test grip after cleaning of road surfaces especially when wet.
- The addition SF stands for oil binding agents in special form.
- comes from nature and is safe for humans, fauna and flora.
- is a universal binder with specific properties.
- application on solid ground and water
- can be used as a bio filter
- can be thermally recycled.
- has an optimal cost-benefit ratio.
BuuMsorb® Type II R
BuuMsorb® Type III R
Download – PROSPECT TYPE II R
Download – PROSPECT TYPE III R
BuuMsorb® Type I SF
EMERGENCY AID KIT – NOT AVAILABLE
Special sizes upon individual wish – bucket 10 liters
– with personal company logo on request
– Minimum production quantity 1 pallet – 60 buckets
Download – PROSPECT TYPE ISF
Downloads – additional information and worth knowning
Always store in the original packaging in a dry place and away from direct sunlight!