BuuMsorb® Oil binders and Chemical absorbents
according to the requirements of the Federal Environment Agency depending on the area of application
- Type I for the specific use on the water – hydrophobic – water repellent
- Type II for the universal use on the land AND on the water.
- Type III for the particular use in the country and firm surface – water absorbing
There is no need that they are water-repellent.
- Oil Binder Type IV for the specific use and containment of leaking substances on waters
- The addition R stands for slip resistance test grip after cleaning of road surfaces especially when wet
- The addition SF stands for oil binding agents in special form
FACTS – BuuMsorb® Type II R Universal Binding Agent
- comes from nature and is safe for humans, fauna and flora.
- is a universal binder with specific properties.
- application on solid ground and water
- can be used as a bio filter
- can be thermally recycled.
- has an optimal cost-benefit ratio.
BuuMsorb® Type II R
BuuMsorb® Type III R
BuuMsorb® Type I SF
EMERGENCY AID KIT
** NOVELTY-SMALL SALES UNITS
ALERNATIVE– PP- Booms
Store in the original packaging in a dry place and away from direct sunlight.